Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring is Here!

Spring is here! People are starting to stir from a long winter of staying indoors. This is the best time of the year! In my area this is when things start to get busier for Massage Therapists. More and more people are showing an interest in going out for a massage as they venture into the fresh (albeit still chilly) Spring air. I welcome this change as I welcome the new flowers of Spring.

There is a saying that the energy you put out comes back to you and it seems this is beginning to happen. People are starting to call, what an exciting time!

With the dawn of Spring come flowers. My crocuses have been blooming for awhile now. It starts with the Cream Beauties then on to the Yellow, Purple and White Giant Crocuses. Next will be the Persian Pearl Tulips which are miniatures that bloom extra early as well. Just have to love those early bloomers! Even the last bursts of snow fail to daunt these hardy flowers that just shine tall and proud through the snow. 

Now my mind is going to what plants to put in the planters this year. I love to research plants. Cannas and Dahlias are strong contenders that will have to blend with the  Autumn Sedum I planted last year.  It looks like the Chrysanthemums from last fall are showing signs of life as well!  

Spring is truly the most wonderful time of the year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment